Public Procurement opportunities, to provide works, goods and services (i.e. bid opportunities) are advertised in a wide range of media including the following:
- Notices placed on the Notice Boards of Ministries, Parastatals and other Procuring Entities.
- Newspapers and other print media (both local and international)
- Individual Public Procuring entities’ websites
- The online Tenders Journal available on the PPA website www.lagosppa.gov.ng
- Lagos State Government website www.lagosstate.gov.ng
The form of advertisement will depend on the size, complexity and monetary threshold of the goods, works or services being procured.
However, opportunities within the threshold and circumstances for restricted tendering are directly issued (electronically via the State’s e-procurement platform or manually) by the various Ministries, Departments and Agencies of Government to vendors that are registered with the PPA and have received your Certificate of Registration.