Ms. Adeola Florence Sanwo, the Head of Contractor Registration Department of the Agency, is a registered member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Management of Nigeria ( CIPSMN).
She attended the Lagos State University, Ojo, Lagos where she obtained a Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Degree in History and International Studies. She also attended the Federal School of Statistics where she obtained an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Statistics.
Ms. Sanwo began her career in the Civil Service of Lagos State on 13th January, 1997 and has since then worked in many Ministries, Departments and Agencies in the State in different capacities.
Details of her career progression history are as follows:
- Personnel Assistant III, Lagos State Valuation Office (1997 -2005)
- Statistician, Lagos State Board of Internal Revenue (2005-2008)
- Statistician and later Procurement Officer, Ministry of Economic Planning and Budget (2008-2013)
- Principal Procurement Officer and Head, Procurement Unit, Civil Service Pensions Office (2013-2017)
- Principal Procurement Officer, Lagos State Waste Management Authority (2017-2018)
- Assistant Chief Procurement Officer, Lagos State Public Procurement Agency (2018 -2021)
- Head, Contractor Registration Department, Lagos State Public Procurement Agency (February, 2021 – )
An indigene of Lagos State, Ms. Sanwo loves singing and travelling during her leisure time.
Last modified: April 2, 2021